The people at PURE have redefined maple syrup….They have infused maple syrup with some amazing natural flavors and the outcome is simply “PURE”.
PURE Infused Maple Syrup is produced by Hutchinson Acres is located in Lake Paul Nova Scotia, and it is owned by Chris and Anna Hutchinson, who were both born and raised on farms in the Annapolis Valley.
They take maple straight from their sugar bush and, with the help of a Chef, infuse it with rich flavours to create a balanced syrup.
They created these flavour profiles to deepen the silky sweetness of maple syrup and to give it an exotic twist. Starting with pure vanilla, cinnamon bark and just a touch of star anise, these infusions creates a familiar yet unique taste that will transport you to the spice markets of the Orient.
Here are some suggestions of how to use Pure:
- Bread puddings, to give them a distinct twist
- Drizzled over ice cream
- With pancakes, waffles and French toast
- On any number of warm breakfast cereals – cream of wheat, oatmeal, kasha
- As a exotic sweetener for whipping cream
- Over cheesecake
- In smoothies and yogurt
- To replace simple syrups in warm and cold beverages (vanilla steamers, iced coffees, etc.)
We have on our shelves all 5 wonderful flavours:
- Chipotle and Lemongrass Vanilla
- Cinnamon Star Anise Maple Syrup
- Ginger and Apple Cider Vinegar Cinnamon
- Nutmeg and Cloves
- Lavender & Chai