When we travel, we come across new and tasty products. This is no exception! When we visited Nova Scotia we came across many tasty products made with the Haskap Berry.
There is so much to do in Almonte this weekend to celebrate Canada’s Birthday!
Saturday on Mill street
- Canada Day Car show come and see antique cars
- Shopping most shops are open
- Etsy Market – this is a 60 sellers Marketplace
3 – dusk
Family Picnic, Gemmill Park
- Legion BBQ & Refreshment Garden
- Wraps & Stuff Food Truck
- T-Shirt making with JB Arts
- Face painting with Mississilli Faces
- Inflatable games and more
Performance lineup at Gemmill Park includes:
- The Legion Colour Party
- Hosts Kris & Rob Riendeau
- George Turcotte
- Delaney Grant
- The Barley Shakers
- Bluefest Be-in-the-Band
- The Ramblin’ Valley Band
- Rock Star Live
- with Special Guests Sir John A. MacDonald and Queen Victoria
Please take note of our Opening hours for the Canada Day weekend
- Saturday 10-4 ish
- Sunday 11- 4
- Monday 11-4
We hope you will hop into the store to say hello.
Happy Canada Day!
The weather will be perfect this April 27 for a leisurely stroll on Mill street.
We will be sampling tasty artisanal Canadian cheeses. Just in time for Mother’s Day, there will be great saving for you! Outside in the tent all merchandise will be at 50% off! Inside all kitchen gadgets will be at 20% off and food (except cheese) will be at 10% off!
Don’t forget to come in for for some great deals or for a piece of cheese.