Monthly cheese club subscription for the finest Canadian cheeses handcrafted by small scale artisan and farmstead cheesemakers in Ontario and Quebec. 3 cheeses (1.5 lbs) each month. Treat yourself or make it a gift. Order online.
Monthly Cheese Club
What is it?
Our Cheese Club members have the chance to taste some gorgeous Canadian cheeses that we specially select each month.
We feature cheese from Ontario, Quebec and other parts of Canada; occasionally exceptional international cheeses are featured. If you’re local, come in to talk and taste cheese with us!
What you get
Hand selected and prepared by the owners for you:
- 3 cheeses
- 2 accompaniments
- Tasting notes and wine/beer suggestions to accompany your cheese
Cheese Club Subscriptions
$48/month (2 months) | $46/month (3 months or more)
Pick the months that suit you!
How you get it
Sign up online or just contact us directly by phone or email by the first Thursday of any month (excluding December). Order your subscription for yourself or as a gift!
Your cheese club package will be ready the last Thursday of the month.
Come to the shop in Almonte and pick up your package or, for a minimal fee we can arrange for delivery in the areas of Mississippi Mills, Carleton Place, and some parts of Ottawa.
Contact us for more details!
Looking for a cheese board or platter? We do those too!
Featured Cheeses & Cheesemakers
Below is a taste of the featured cheeses from recent years:
- Grey Owl from Fromagerie le Detour (Témiscouata-sur-le-Lac, Québec)
- Le D’Iberville and Carignan-Salières from Fromagerie au Gré des Champs (St-Jean-sur-le-Richelieu, Québec)
- Beau’s from Gunn’s Hill Artisan Cheese (Woodstock, Ontario)
- La Madelaine from Fromagerie Nouvelle France (Racine, Québec)
- Mouton Noir and Roubine de Noyan from Fromagerie Kaiser (Noyan, Québec)
- Medium Cheddar from Fromagerie L’Île-Aux-Grues (Québec)
- Appletree Smoked Cheddar from Cows Creamery (Charlottetown, PEI)
- Rose from La Vache à Maillotte (La Sarre, Québec)
- Ste-Anne from Fromagerie FX Pichet (Sainte-Anne-de-la-Pérade, Québec)
Click to see pictures and details of each month’s cheese club offerings!