Sign up to get 3 superb locally selected cheeses, a package of crackers, a yummy condiment, tasting notes and beer/wine suggestions. Treat yourself or make it a gift. Order online.
Monthly Cheese Club
Our Cheese Club members have the chance to taste some gorgeous cheeses that we don’t necessarily carry in the store regularly. We feature cheese mostly from Ontario, Quebec and other parts of Canada, but sometimes international cheeses are featured.
What You Get
3 cheeses (approx 1.5 lbs total)
- Package of crackers
- A yummy companion product from our shelves
- Tasting notes and wine/beer suggestions to accompany your cheese
$48/month (2 months) | $46/month (3 months) | $45/month (6 months+)
Pick the months that suit you!
How You Get It
Sign up online or just contact us directly by phone or email. Order your subscription for yourself or as a gift!
Your cheese club package will be ready the last Thursday of the month.
Come to the shop in Almonte and pick up your package or, for a minimal fee we can arrange for delivery in the areas of Mississippi Mills, Carleton Place, and some parts of Ottawa and Gatineau. Contact us for more details!
Featured Cheeses & Cheesemakers
Below is a taste of the featured cheeses from 2017 and 2018:
- Grey Owl from Fromagerie le Detour (Témiscouata-sur-le-Lac, Québec)
- Le D’Iberville and Carignan-Salières from Fromagerie au Gré des Champs (St-Jean-sur-le-Richelieu, Québec)
- Beau’s from Gunn’s Hill Artisan Cheese (Woodstock, Ontario)
- La Madelaine from Fromagerie Nouvelle France (Racine, Québec)
- Mouton Noir and Roubine de Noyan from Fromagerie Kaiser (Noyan, Québec)
- Medium Cheddar from Fromagerie L’Île-Aux-Grues (Québec)
- Appletree Smoked Cheddar from Cows Creamery (Charlottetown, PEI)
- Rose from La Vache à Maillotte (La Sarre, Québec)
- Ste-Anne from Fromagerie FX Pichet (Sainte-Anne-de-la-Pérade, Québec)