We have crackers, tapenades, chutneys, sauces, oils, vinegars, and spices on the shelf, to go with the delightful cheese and charcuterie in our fridges.
We have everything you need to please your family on a daily basis or for that special celebration.
- Perth Pepper and Pestle Jellies and Mustards (local)
- Brickstone ice wine jellies, cheese pleasers, tapenades (regional)
- The Garlic Box tapenades, salsas, salad dressings, seasonings (regional)
- Rootham chutneys, jellies, antipasto, salsa, salad dressings, mustards (regional)
- Neal Brothers salsa, chips, popcorn (regional)
- Mrs Bridges chutneys, horseradish, tartar sauce, mustard
- Sprucewood savoury shortbread (regional)
- Raincoast Crisps(national)
- The Fine Cheese Co.
- Rude Health
- Heritage Farm pickles and relish (local)
- Opies pickled walnuts, gherkins, onions, green and black olive
- Cape Herb & Spice
- Joe Beef (regional)
- Smoke fine foods (regional)
Oil and Vinegar
We carry a selection of quality olive oils. We choose them for their flavours and their origin. We favour Spanish and Greek oils, but also have high quality Italian oil.
- Francesco Gomez
- Oleum Priorat
We also offer our clients infused olive oils. You will find on our shelves some fine truffle lemon, garlic and basil infused olive oils to accompany your fish or pasta dish.
We have vinegars for all occasions including:
- White balsamic vinegars
- Balsamic vinegars
Younger vinegars are perfect for everyday use, especially with desserts, salads, fish and warm sauces. They may be fruity and tangy.
As they age, balsamic vinegars become balanced, generous and sweet. A longer aging process and a higher concentration of grape must, gives these balsamic vinegars a perfectly balanced taste with acidic and sweet flavours.
We have a great selection of glazes. For perfect results, the experts reduce balsamic vinegar over a low fire for a long period, often adding other ingredients to obtain a sauce, or glaze, dense and shinning, syrupy and flavourful.
These glazes add the density and the homogeneity needed to decorate and garnish the most refined dishes.