We have some tasty new products made by artisans located here in Almonte, in Kingston, and, in Toronto.
To help you get ready for this weekend, we have lots of goodies in store for you, including:
- Crazy 4 Chocolate is an Almonte chocolatier – Solid chocolate bunnies, Caramel pecan hearts and rabbits, Peanut butter bunnies
- Belgian chocolate Dolly the Sheep (direct from Europe)
- Salted caramels made in France
- Salt water taffy made in Canada
- Chocolate dip shortbread bunnies made in Toronto
For the people in your life who prefer non-sweet treats, we have
- A beautiful variety of spring-inspired table linens (tablecloths, napkins, table runners and tea towels)
- Zoku ice cream maker and traditional popsicle molds in fanciful designs
- A wide variety of specialty teas in pretty packaging
- A delicious selection of locally sourced cheeses and condiments to accompany them
Easter Opening Hours:
- Friday 11 – 4
- Saturday 10 – 5
- Sunday Closed
- Monday 11 – 4
Pêches & Poivre is very pleased to welcome the wonderful chocolate truffles from Crazy 4 Chocolate.
Sue uses only high quality ingredients and makes her chocolate in small batches so the truffles are fresh when you buy them.
Not only is she creating her artisan Belgian chocolate truffles right here in Almonte, but she has also created a trio of truffles reflecting the region. The ‘Almonte Trio’ includes one ‘Mississippi Mills Martini’, one ‘Pêches & Poivre’ and one ‘Naismitih’. How cool (and delicious) is this?
We are very pleased to welcome Seed to Sausage in our store! Their tasty meats are made using as few additives and preservatives in order to make safe delicious foods. Everything is made by hand. We are now carrying:
Bacon & Peameal – Old Fashioned Dry Cured Bacon the way it was meant to be. Smoked with hickory in a real smoke house.
Molasses and Cracked Black Pepper- Nothing more than a simple cure, rich molasses and fresh cracked black pepper. This combined with the hickory wood smoke is a natural pairing.
We are also offering:
- Saucisson Sec (dry)
- Calabrese (dry)
- Genoa (dry)
The makers of Seed to Sausage say: “We strive to offer simple, good food. Everything we make is hand crafted on a small scale. We use the minimum amounts of salt and other additives as possible. We strive to produce Canada’s artisan cured meats.”