Attention caramel lovers, Shamrock Gardens Spiced Pumpkin Caramel sauce is back in the store!!!!!!! It is the best when it’s time to make a traditional fall desert like Apple Crisp. So yummy!
We took a little trip to a Hall’s apple orchard this past weekend and with Shamrock Gardens Spiced Pumpkin Caramel Sauce in store it’s a no brainer….
Time for a scrumptious Apple Crisp!
- 6 apples, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup Shamrock Gardens Spiced Pumpkin Caramel sauce
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon to taste
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cold unsalted butter, diced into small cubes
- pinch of kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees. Butter an 8×8 baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, add chopped apples, granulated sugar, 3/4 tsp of the cinnamon, the Spiced Pumpkin Caramel sauce and lemon juice. Stir to combine, then transfer to prepared baking dish.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add topping ingredients (brown sugar, oats, flour, 1 tsp cinnamon, salt, and diced cold butter). Use a pastry cutter to cut the butter into the oat mixture, using a slight downward twisting motion, until mixture resembles pea-sized crumbs. Alternatively, you can use two forks or even your hands to cut butter into the mixture.
- Spread topping over apples in baking dish, and gently pat to even it out. Bake 40-50 minutes, until golden brown and bubbly.
- Serve warm and enjoy!