It’s been 4 years already! Thanks to the support of our community and wonderful clients we have grown to be what we are today; a ‘General Store’ where people come for a chat, for great cheeses, funky kitchen gadgets and tasty food.
We invite you to join us this long weekend, Sat May 21, Sun May 22 and Mon May 23, to help us celebrate.
Here’s what we are doing to celebrate:
- Fundraising charcoal BBQ featuring special recipe sausages (Peaches & Pepper) created for our birthday, by Don of Don’s Meat Market.
- Perth Pepper & Pestle ‘burger mustards’, Garlic Box relish with scapes, French’s (Canadian tomato) ketchup. Proceeds to Lanark County Therapeutic Riding Program (Sat and Sun).
- TIPSY CHEESE sampling. Merlot soaked cheese made by Gunn’s Hill Artisan Cheese
- Meow That’s Hot
- – meet the couple who make a large range of hot sauces and taste their products (Saturday only)Jessica’s Jams – meet Jessica and taste her special ‘foraged’ jams and jellies (eg Dandelion, Lilac) (Sunday only)
- LIGHTHOUSE LEMONADE
- Winey Chocolate Sauce sampling (made by Perth Pepper & Pestle)
- Birthday CAKE made by Baker Bob
- Chance to WIN one of two gift baskets (full of store products and a gift certificate) valued at $100 and $125.
+ EVERYTHING (except consignment) in store will have some kind of SAVINGS from 40 cents to 40%
+ For each $40.00 (before tax) spent on kitchenware, get $4.00 off (with exception of items already on sale)