Thai Green Curry Paste Chicken
It is cold out there in Almonte! What better way to warm up then to cook a hot spicyish meal. That is exactly what we did last night!
We had chicken, we had deSiam’s Thai Green Curry Paste, we had coconut milk and we had vegetables. We were all set to cook a delicious and easy to make meal!
Here is the recipe for last night’s dinner:
- 1 tbsp of oil
- 1tbsp or more to taste of Thai green curry paste (This paste is spicy, so even if the recipe at the back of the package suggest we use one sachet of the paste, we decided to use only 1 table spoon and it work!)
- 2 breasts chicken (boneless and skinless) cut in cube
- 400ml of coconut milk
- 1 cup of mixed vegetables cubed (what ever you have on hand. We used carrots, red peppers, frozen peas.)
- 1 tsp of fish sauce
- fresh Basil to garnish (optional)
Serve on Jasmine rice.
This recipe is so fast and easy to make that you may want to start cooking the rice once the vegetables and chicken are cut and ready to use. That is exactly what we did.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan until very hot
- Add the green curry paste and stir-fry until an aroma develops (and it smells so good!), about 1 minute.
- Add the chicken breast and stir-fry to coat the meat with the paste.
- Add the coconut milk and bring to boil.
- Add fish sauce.
- Throw in your vegetable and simmer for about 5 minutes.